Complete Guide To Uninstall Universal PC Care
More error whic Universal PC Care causes
0x8024402C WU_E_PT_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Same as ERROR_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED – the proxy server or target server name cannot be resolved., 0x80248011 WU_E_DS_UNABLETOSTART Could not create a data store object in another process., 0x00000092, 0x8024401C WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_REQUEST_TIMEOUT Same as HTTP status 408 – the server timed out waiting for the request., 0x000000CC, 0x00000033, 0x00000021, 0x8024400C WU_E_PT_SOAP_MUST_UNDERSTAND Same as SOAP_E_MUST_UNDERSTAND – SOAP client was unable to understand a header., 0xf0800 CBS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR Reserved error (|); there is no message for this error, 0x0000003D, 0x00000049, 0x0000009F
Solution To Wipe Out Universal PC Care From Infected PC
Know About Universal PC Care
Universal PC Care is detected as PC threat designed to harm the operations of the PC. A PC threat is a dangerous piece of code with the ability to replicate itself and spread from one PC to another. The presence of Universal PC Care interrupts the on-going operations of the PC and causes regular interference. This nasty malware can corrupt or even delete Wipe Out data including pictures, audio, videos, documents, files saved on your PC. What’s more worst, it can also corrupt your hard disk. Malware make way straight into your PC by means of internet. Important thing is that you will not be able to detect its presence on your PC. They are hideous in nature and silently starts its execution.
The obnoxious virus is very risky and dangerous and can change internal settings of the PC.
How Does Universal PC Care Spread ?
Universal PC Care silently enters your PC without taking your permission. Usually, most of the viruses are bundled up with third party software to make the downloading and installation of malicious program easier. It is also distributed through phishing websites, unwanted clicks on suspicious links and ads and pop-ups, visiting dubious sites and porn sites, opening spam emails messages or its related attachments. You can also infect your PC when you share your files over peer to peer network. Hackers use some technique to earn profit online. Installing plug-in, toolbar, add-on and extensions without knowing about it also lead to installation of Universal PC Care.
Harmful Impact Of Universal PC Care
Universal PC Care has adverse impact on the system. It infects the system and prohibits you from using the PC smoothly. When you open your browser, you may get redirected to some other websites or a new tab gets opened up showing you some other sites. It consumes more memory space as well PC resources. Universal PC Care disables the security program and firewall application to skip prevents its detection on the PC. This notorious virus gains complete access over the PC. It can allow crooks to access the PC from a remote location. It can transfer crucial informations to third party business. In addition to this, performance and speed of the PC falls gradually.
Solution To Wipe Out Universal PC Care Easily From Windows 10
Guide 1 : Uninstallation Of Universal PC Care From Control Panel In PC
Remove Universal PC Care From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and goto Control Panel and click.
- Click Add or Remove Programs option.
- Locate and Remove Universal PC Carerelated programs in the window that appears.
Remove Universal PC Care From Windows 7
- Tap Window key on the keyboard.
- Select Control Panel option from the menu.
- Click on Programs option.
- Choose executable file of the Universal PC Care from the list of various applications that are installed on the PC.
- Finally, click on Remove.
Remove Universal PC Care From Windows 8
- Click on Start button.
- Type control panel in the run or search box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Remove a Program option under Programs.
- Locate the Universal PC Care programs or running files then click Remove option.
Remove Universal PC Care From Windows 10
- Click on Start button.
- Select Settings option from the menu.
- Choose PC option under Settings.
- Then, click on App & Features option.
- Remove all the unwanted programs running on your PC.
Guide 2 : To Start Windows PC In Safe Mode
Remove In windows XP/Vista/7
- Click on Start icon.
- Place the mouse on Shutdown button and then click on Restart button.
- Keep pressing F8 button soon the PC starts booting-up.
- Select Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option and press Enter key.
Remove In windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key at the same time.
- Click on Restart button and click Troubleshoot option.
- Click on Advanced option -> Startup Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click on Restart.
- Press F5 key for Enable Safe Mode With Networking option.
Guide 3 : Remove Universal PC Care From Registry Entry In PC
- Click on Start menu.
- Type run in the search box and hit Enter.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click OK.
- Find all the registry files of Universal PC Careand Remove them .
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEPCCurrentControlSetServicesWpm HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\ClassesUniversal PC Care HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run .exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\random HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Guide 4 : Remove Universal PC Care Process From Task Manager In PC
- Click on Taskbar.
- Choose Task Manager from the list that appears.
- In the task manager window, select the process related to Universal PC Care.
- Click on End Task button.
Guide 5 : Wipe Out Universal PC Care From Internet Explorer
Uninstallation of Universal PC Care From Mozilla Firefox
- Open the browser and click on its menu button.
- Select Add-ons option.
- Click on Extension or Appearance panel in the Add-on Manger tab.
- Locate Universal PC Care add-ons.
- Click Remove button.
Uninstallation of Universal PC Care From Google Chrome
- Launch the Google Chrome and click on Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click Tools option from the drop-down list-> Extension.
- Search for the extensions of Universal PC Care.
- At last, click on trash icon.
Uninstallation of Universal PC Care From Internet Explorer
- Click Tools menu in the Internet Explorer browser -> Manage Add-ons.
- Select and click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Find out all the add-ons of Universal PC Care.
- Click on Disable button.
- Then, click on More Information button.
- Finally, click on Remove button.
Uninstallation of Universal PC Care From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button for the Edge’s menu to open.
- Choose Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Under Open with option and click A specific page or pages option.
- Choose Custom and then put that URL you wish to set as default home page.
Guide 6 : Reset Your Web Browsers
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Click on Firefox menu.
- Click on Help option from the list -> Troubleshooting Information.
- Click on Refresh Firefox button which is present on the top of the page.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools menu.
- Goto Internet Option.
- Click on Advance tab.
- Press Reset button.
- Find out Remove Personal Settings and hit Reset button again.
- Click on Close button.
- And restart your browser to apply the changes.
Reset Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome menu and goto Settings option.
- Type RESET in the search box.
- Then, click Reset button.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button.
- Click on Settings.
- Choose view advanced settings options.
- Tap <Add new> option in the Search in the address bar with option.
- Type the search engine you want to use and click Add as Default.