Remove PUP.Selected Search Manually
Look at various different errors caused by PUP.Selected Search
0xf0802 CBS_E_ALREADY_INITIALIZED session already initialized, 0x80240026 WU_E_INVALID_UPDATE_TYPE The type of update is invalid., 0x00000071, 0x80242013 WU_E_UH_BADCBSPACKAGEID The update metadata contains an invalid CBS package identifier., 0x000000F9, 0x00000073, 0x80240018 WU_E_NO_USERTOKEN Operation failed because a required user token is missing., 0x80242006 WU_E_UH_INVALIDMETADATA A handler operation could not be completed because the update contains invalid metadata., 0x00000025, 0x000000DB, 0x000000E1, 0x80244015 WU_E_PT_REFRESH_CACHE_REQUIRED The reply from the server indicates that the server was changed or the cookie was invalid; refresh the state of the internal cache and retry., 0x0000009F
Best Way To Erase PUP.Selected Search From Infected OS
Know About PUP.Selected Search
PUP.Selected Search is detected as OS threat designed to harm the operations of the OS. A OS threat is a dangerous piece of code with the ability to replicate itself and spread from one OS to another. The presence of PUP.Selected Search interrupts the on-going operations of the OS and causes regular interference. This nasty malware can corrupt or even delete Erase data including pictures, audio, videos, documents, files saved on your OS. What’s more worst, it can also corrupt your hard disk. Malware make way straight into your OS by means of internet. Important thing is that you will not be able to detect its presence on your OS. They are hideous in nature and silently starts its execution.
The obnoxious virus is very risky and dangerous and can change internal settings of the OS.
How Does PUP.Selected Search Spread ?
PUP.Selected Search silently enters your OS without taking your permission. Usually, most of the viruses are bundled up with third party software to make the downloading and installation of malicious program easier. It is also distributed through phishing websites, unwanted clicks on suspicious links and ads and pop-ups, visiting dubious sites and porn sites, opening spam emails messages or its related attachments. You can also infect your OS when you share your files over peer to peer network. Hackers use some technique to earn profit online. Installing plug-in, toolbar, add-on and extensions without knowing about it also lead to installation of PUP.Selected Search.
Harmful Impact Of PUP.Selected Search
PUP.Selected Search has adverse impact on the system. It infects the system and prohibits you from using the OS smoothly. When you open your browser, you may get redirected to some other websites or a new tab gets opened up showing you some other sites. It consumes more memory space as well OS resources. PUP.Selected Search disables the security program and firewall application to skip prevents its detection on the OS. This notorious virus gains complete access over the OS. It can allow crooks to access the OS from a remote location. It can transfer crucial informations to third party business. In addition to this, performance and speed of the OS falls gradually.
Best Way To Erase PUP.Selected Search Easily From Windows 2000
Guide 1 : Removal Of PUP.Selected Search From Control Panel In OS
Uninstall PUP.Selected Search From Windows XP
- Click on Start button and goto Control Panel and click.
- Click Add or Uninstall Programs option.
- Locate and Uninstall PUP.Selected Searchrelated programs in the window that appears.
Uninstall PUP.Selected Search From Windows 7
- Tap Window key on the keyboard.
- Select Control Panel option from the menu.
- Click on Programs option.
- Choose executable file of the PUP.Selected Search from the list of various applications that are installed on the OS.
- Finally, click on Uninstall.
Uninstall PUP.Selected Search From Windows 8
- Click on Start button.
- Type control panel in the run or search box and hit Enter key.
- Click on Uninstall a Program option under Programs.
- Locate the PUP.Selected Search programs or running files then click Uninstall option.
Uninstall PUP.Selected Search From Windows 10
- Click on Start button.
- Select Settings option from the menu.
- Choose OS option under Settings.
- Then, click on App & Features option.
- Uninstall all the unwanted programs running on your OS.
Guide 2 : To Start Windows OS In Safe Mode
Uninstall In windows XP/Vista/7
- Click on Start icon.
- Place the mouse on Shutdown button and then click on Restart button.
- Keep pressing F8 button soon the OS starts booting-up.
- Select Advance boot menu present on the screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking option and press Enter key.
Uninstall In windows 8/10
- Click on Start button and press Shift key at the same time.
- Click on Restart button and click Troubleshoot option.
- Click on Advanced option -> Startup Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option from the given list and click on Restart.
- Press F5 key for Enable Safe Mode With Networking option.
Guide 3 : Uninstall PUP.Selected Search From Registry Entry In OS
- Click on Start menu.
- Type run in the search box and hit Enter.
- In the run box, type ‘regedit’ and click OK.
- Find all the registry files of PUP.Selected Searchand Uninstall them .
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEOSCurrentControlSetServicesWpm HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\ClassesPUP.Selected Search HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run .exe HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\random HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = 0
Guide 4 : Uninstall PUP.Selected Search Process From Task Manager In OS
- Click on Taskbar.
- Choose Task Manager from the list that appears.
- In the task manager window, select the process related to PUP.Selected Search.
- Click on End Task button.
Guide 5 : Erase PUP.Selected Search From Internet Explorer
Removal of PUP.Selected Search From Mozilla Firefox
- Open the browser and click on its menu button.
- Select Add-ons option.
- Click on Extension or Appearance panel in the Add-on Manger tab.
- Locate PUP.Selected Search add-ons.
- Click Uninstall button.
Removal of PUP.Selected Search From Google Chrome
- Launch the Google Chrome and click on Chrome menu present at the top right corner of the window.
- Click Tools option from the drop-down list-> Extension.
- Search for the extensions of PUP.Selected Search.
- At last, click on trash icon.
Removal of PUP.Selected Search From Internet Explorer
- Click Tools menu in the Internet Explorer browser -> Manage Add-ons.
- Select and click Toolbars and Extension tab.
- Find out all the add-ons of PUP.Selected Search.
- Click on Disable button.
- Then, click on More Information button.
- Finally, click on Uninstall button.
Removal of PUP.Selected Search From Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button for the Edge’s menu to open.
- Choose Settings option from the drop down menu.
- Under Open with option and click A specific page or pages option.
- Choose Custom and then put that URL you wish to set as default home page.
Guide 6 : Reset Your Web Browsers
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Click on Firefox menu.
- Click on Help option from the list -> Troubleshooting Information.
- Click on Refresh Firefox button which is present on the top of the page.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools menu.
- Goto Internet Option.
- Click on Advance tab.
- Press Reset button.
- Find out Uninstall Personal Settings and hit Reset button again.
- Click on Close button.
- And restart your browser to apply the changes.
Reset Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome menu and goto Settings option.
- Type RESET in the search box.
- Then, click Reset button.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Click on (…) button.
- Click on Settings.
- Choose view advanced settings options.
- Tap <Add new> option in the Search in the address bar with option.
- Type the search engine you want to use and click Add as Default.